Thursday, October 28, 2010

Election Blues




It only takes a drop to cause a ripple, your vote can make a difference.

I will be glad when this mid-term election is over. The mud-slinging was pretty bad this year, much different from the "HOPE" and "Yes We Can!" campagn of 2008. It appears that the Democrats will be taking a beating and the GOP is salivating at the prospect of gaining a majority in the House. This of course sickens me to no end. Picturing Karl Rove and Dick Cheney rubbing their evil little hands together and belting out the deepest and most evil laugh is a picture hard to dig out of my psyche.

That's why we need to get out and VOTE!!! Vote against the hate and bigotry out there. Vote for a candidate that believes in global warming and is not a climate change denier. Vote for a candidate that says corporations should pay their fair share of taxes, just like everybody else, and should not get away with gouging natural resources at the expense of human life and our environment.

That is why I am leaving my little "blue" light on and letting it shine. I hope you do too.

There's my little drop: "Plunk!"

No comments:

Post a Comment